We have our own internal kitchen for both structures.
The menu (morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack) is taken care of by our internal Chef, Mr. Gian, in compliance with the guidelines for school menus drawn up by the ASL - Milan.
We are very attentive to the quality, safety and variety of raw materials, in order to ensure the right nutritional values and ensure that the child soon learns to recognize the pleasure of food.
Eating healthy foods is key to growing up to be a smart eater.
- Each meal is prepared with the freshest local and organic ingredients.
- Cooking methods preserve the nutritional value of these quality ingredients.
- Meals are created to emphasise various flavours and colours of foods to help your child enjoy eating healthfully low salt.
Starting this Spring we are following a program with Slow Food involving our chef, children and teacher. Their goal is to help students build their knowledge starting from concrete experiences. A garden is an excellent tool for developing reality tasks.
The utmost attention will be given to any cases of intolerances, allergies, etc.
We are absolutely available to accommodate the requests of families in case of children who follow a Vegetarian or Vegan diet.
Our menu is full of ingredients suitable for this type of diet (vegetables, cereals, legumes), plus we provide substitutes for foods of animal origin, usually offered (soy meatballs, kamut etc.).
- All meals are nut-free.
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
- Allergy Program and care only with a medical certificate.